SSO - Open Position (Partial)


Written on February 12, 2009 – 3:12 pm | by admin

Three days ago, my order to buy 6 shares of the SSO etf was triggered at $22.  Today, my order to buy 7 shares at $21 was triggered.  I was debating whether or not to sell my 13 shares at the end of the day and lock in a 4+% gain.  Since this reversal today was very impressive, I decided to hold on to them in anticipation of a follow through move.  If tomorrow looks strong, I may put in an order to buy the rest of my 100 and sell a quick Feb $21/$22 call.  I am going to do this because I feel that the low today will at least hold through next week.  We could have a good run to the upside from here.

Tags: ,

You must be logged in to post a comment.